Mass domain search. Can it be done in a simple way?
WebMaxPlus avoids the hassle of registering multiple domains with its bulk domain checker tool. Enter up to 500 domains in the box making sure to list each domain you want on a separate line. Next, check the boxes for the extensions you'd like to search for (.COM, .ME, etc.) and hit GO.
WebMaxPlus returns two lists: Unavailable Domain Names and My Selected Domain Names. Use the select all option to quickly register all available domains. You can also browse the list and select the ones you would like to register one by one.
Why should I register more than one domain name?
There are many reasons to have more than one domain name. Companies often buy their domain names with spelling errors, for example, to avoid losing users who search the Internet but have difficulty writing (or typing on the computer) correctly. They register hundreds, or even thousands, of domains with the ultimate goal of selling at least some of them for a profit. For them, it is essential to have the bulk domain search.
Registering several domain names also offers other advantages:
- Prevent your competition from using a domain name that is similar to yours to trick buyers into buying from them instead of from you.
- Advertise individual product lines on separate websites.
- Attract more visitors to the site by directing domains with keywords. you own your main website
- Increase your chances of getting listed on major search engines
- Target specific groups of buyers by using domain names that catch their eye.
- Give your customers more ways to find you on the web.
- Protect your brand and online identity from being harmed by illegitimate owners who might try to sell you related domains at outrageous prices.
Thanks to the bulk domain search tool of WebMaxPlus, you can check the availability of up to 500 domains at once.
Does WebMaxPlus offer discounts for multiple domains?
We offer discounts on several domains, but your total amount varies depending on the domain and the extension.